Eligibility & Requirements
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Two $500 scholarships are awarded annually to:
- A high school senior graduating from an accredited high school in the State of Kansas
- A high school senior graduating from high schools in Cimarron, Dodge City, Pratt, Bishop Carroll (Wichita) and Kapaun Mount Carmel (Wichita)
- Awards will be made with regard to:
- Financial need
- Academic achievement
The Forget Me Not Scholarship Fund was created in 2002 for the purpose of enabling young men and women in the state of Kansas to enroll in an accredited college, university, seminary, junior college or vocational technical college in the United States. Two $500 scholarships are awarded annually. The Wichita Community Foundation is responsible for the investment, administration and governance of the Forget Me Not Scholarship Fund.
The application must be electronically submitted by noon on March 22, 2019. No exceptions.