Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be a resident of zip code 67208, 67214 or 67219
- Must be a senior in high school
- Minimum cumulative 2.0 out of 4.0 GPA
- Scholarships are awarded on the following criteria:
- Leadership qualities
- Community involvement
- Work experience
- Participation in clubs and organizations
- Financial need
- Personal essay
- Academic performance
Ten $1,000 scholarships will be awarded annually to be used for tuition, books or fees for post-secondary education, including technical education, special education, two or four-year college or university in the United States. Of the 10 scholarships awarded, five may be awarded to previous winners who are currently attending college.
Scholarship is renewable, but not assured. Recipient must reapply annually for consideration.
All scholarships will be forfeited if not used within six (6) months from the date of award.
The application must be electronically submitted by noon on March 31, 2021. No exceptions.