Meet our new Board officers
Leadership is key to solving the toughest challenges and the Foundation has strengthened its team by electing our slate of officers for the upcoming fiscal year:
- Board Chair | Debbie Gann, Former vice president of corporate communications and community relations for Spirit AeroSystems
- Vice Chair | James Nastars, president & CEO at Meritrust Credit Union
- Secretary | Tammy Allen, chief marketing officer at Foulston Siefkin
- Treasurer | Paul Lavender, vice president of finance and strategic development at Thrive Restaurant Group
- Past Chair | Steve Cox, CEO of Cox Machine
The Foundation also recognizes and bids farewell to outgoing WCF Board members Suzie Ahlstrand and Wayne Chambers. In addition, Steve Cox completed his two-year term as WCF Board Chair. These leaders have done so much to support not just WCF, but our entire community.
“We are honored to have a diverse group of leaders who position WCF as a driving force for growth and change,” said WCF President and CEO Shelly Prichard. “They each bring a fresh point of view to help us build the philanthropic backbone for our community.”
Learn more about our Board members on our Board of Directors page.